Monday, November 16, 2015

your fall table - leaves and brass

I don't know about you, but I love to create, enjoy and just appreciate a beautiful and delicious meal. If you're lucky enough to host Thanksgiving Dinner, here are some ideas to decorate your table. And I mainly say lucky, because I have a husband who does 90% of the cooking and is REALLY good at it. All I have to do is decorate and make a dessert or two.



Here is the first installment of a tablescape. That is the worst word, but a tiny part of me likes it. You can create any great "scape" really, with just a few great pieces and some imagination and creativity.

#a is the formal vintage setting with leaves and brass 



Ingredients:





An easy way to place the leaves is start with the largest on the bottom layer and add smaller ones on top. Keep the stems all facing the center.








How are you planning to decorate your table for Thanksgiving? I've got a couple more ideas coming this week so stay tuned.

No comments: